Dryer Vent Cleaning Melbourne
Cleaning your dryer vent on a regular basis is critical. If your dryer vents are not cleaned and maintained, they might be a fire hazard and cause higher energy bills. Because lint build-up in the vents restricts efficient airflow, your garments will take longer to dry or come out damp as a result of decreased airflow.
Metro Duct Cleaning provides expert dryer vent cleaning in Melbourne. Our trained, certified specialists will effectively clean your vents to increase airflow and provide optimum efficiency for your dryer.
Why should the dryer vent be cleaned on a regular basis?
- Carbon monoxide gas buildup
- Dirty or inadequate ventilation is often responsible for dryer fires
- The appliance will move air at the correct rate through the tube, so clothes dry quicker and with less energy
- A good cleaning routine will save you money on gas and electricity
Signs that suggest that your dryer vent must be cleaned
- A significant increase in the drying time
- Rapid decrease in productivity as clothes do not dry properly
- Large amounts of lint have built up in your dryer
- Musty odour coming from your dryer
- Sudden overheating of the machine
Our expert procedure for dryer vent cleaning
You can avoid unwelcome surprises down the road by not only dusting the lint trap occasionally but also making sure it is kept clean at all times. To make your clothes dry more quickly, it is important to clean the dryer vent from all sides. We will take the following professional steps to clean your dryer vent:
The dryer will be cleaned of lint
It is the most basic step you are likely to be familiar with, and one that you do often. It is as easy as removing the lint trap and using a brush to clean it thoroughly before every load.
Vacuum all parts of the collection cavity
This is where the remaining lint trap will be found. You may also find dust particles in this area that has not been captured by the filter. This can be removed with a vacuum cleaner made to fit the diameter of the hole.
The humidity sensor will be cleaned
Humidity sensors allow dryers to detect when clothing is dry. The dryer will fail to function properly if it becomes clogged with lint, so it must be cleaned regularly as well.
Open the panel that surrounds the drum
The final cleaning step will include opening the dryer panel and removing any buildup around the drum. The opening of dryer panels can be different for each model. Our specialists will help with that task based on the user manual of the dryer.
How often should you have my dryer vent cleaned?
The frequency of the dryer vent cleaning service will depend on the following factors:
- The number of turns needed
- The vent's length
- The dryer's frequency of use
A shorter, less-used vent in a dryer may not require regular cleaning. Those who use it on a frequent basis, on the other hand, will almost certainly require more cleaning sessions.
Benefits of dryer vent cleaning
- If the lint trap does not get cleaned regularly, then lint and other debris could build up and block the vent. The length and frequency of the dryer vent can affect how much lint is caught inside. It is possible for fires to start in your vent, which can lead to damage and even accidents. This is a very serious danger that can be prevented just by cleaning the vent regularly.
- Dryer vent cleaning can also save energy. Clogged vents can increase your monthly electricity bill by an estimate of $18 - $24. You will save money by having your dryer vented professionally cleaned regularly.
- Regular dryer vent cleaning can also save you a lot of time. If the vents are clogged, clothes can dry in three or four cycles rather than one. Clogged vents reduce efficiency and take more time drying clothes.
You can resolve these issues by calling a dryer vent cleaning company and return your dryer to its normal state. Metro Duct Cleaning can prevent the build-up of lint and provide optimum efficiency for your dryer.
Why should you hire Metro Duct Cleaning?
Metro Duct Cleaning has provided exceptional dryer vent cleaning services to all of our clients in Melbourne. Our reputation as a trustworthy company has been built on our unwavering dedication and highly skilled cleaning services. These are some of the benefits we provide along with our reliable cleaning services:
We guarantee the highest quality results
Our cleaners are true professionals. The experts at our company are skilled in the industry and use advanced cleaning formulas when conducting our expert services.
You can have more free time if you delegate the tedious cleaning tasks to us - and you can focus on other important matters, such as spending time with family, friends, and do leisure activities.
Metro Duct Cleaning cares about the environment. This is why we only use eco-friendly cleaning chemicals. We also have a thorough knowledge of how to handle various sorts of waste, which helps us reduce our environmental impact.
Good hygiene practice
A good hygiene practice is essential for preventing allergic reactions and diseases. This is particularly important in households where residents are sensitive to dust and have skin or respiratory problems. Our team only uses the best sanitising products to ensure a clean and safe environment by the end of the procedure.
You can count on us being available 24/7, including weekends and holidays, so we can provide dryer vent cleaning services whenever you need them.
We are an insured cleaning company that can cover damage to your property, injuries or accidents that could arise during the cleaning service. Our team also guarantees to meet all legal requirements when we conduct our services at your premises.
Our services in Melbourne
- Duct cleaning
- Air conditioner duct cleaning
- Carbon monoxide inspection
- Coil cleaning
- Duct repairs
- Ducted heating cleaning
- Evaporative duct cleaning
- Gas heater cleaning
- Heater repairs
- Hot water system cleaning
- HVAC duct cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust cleaning
- Laundry duct cleaning
- Return vent cleaning
- Underfloor duct cleaning
- Ducted reverse cycle AC cleaning